The Graduate
I have finally graduated from BYU. In December 2008 I finished up my last finals as an undergraduate and last month I received my diploma stating that I have attained my BS in Management with an emphasis in finance. It feels good to be a college graduate, but now that means that I have to enter the real world and that is the problem I am now facing.
Since my graduation, I have been searching for a job. With the economy and job market being tight, I haven’t had much luck finding a job. The jobs I have gotten interviews for have not been finance related, but right now I am trying to get whatever kind of job I can get. I have only had one job offer, but it was a sales job that I would not have enjoyed so I turned it down. Sometimes it has been discouraging looking for a job, but I know with the Lord’s help I will find one that will be right for me.
For a while now I have been considering going to law school. At first it was just something I thought may come in the future, but not something I was actively pursuing. A couple of weeks ago I decided to look into the LSAT, the entrance exam for law school. I decided to purchase a book that will help me prepare to take the test. I am now setting the June test as my target date for taking the LSAT. It is supposed to be a tough test, but I think I can do well because it is completely based on logic and reasoning. I don’t have to have any prior knowledge. The book I bought should help me know how to answer those types of questions. I think this test will end up being right up my alley and I should do well if I put in the time to prepare. Right now that is about all that is going on in my life.
April Happenings
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment