Think Spring
I am not sure when we did the last newsletter, so I’ll just start with Christmas. We had a very nice and quiet Christmas. We went to Jeb’s parents’ house on Christmas Eve day and then we came home had pizza and soda and watched Mr. Kruger’s Christmas. This movie is becoming an annual tradition. The kids were excited with their gifts. We surprised the boys with a Nintendo DS. They love it.
On New Year’s Eve, we had some couples over from church. We had a great time and they stayed until about
Jeb is keeping busy with work and his calling. He has become very popular at church and is always being invited over to people’s houses. His home teaching numbers were 74% in December. His EQ presidency even got recognition from the Stake for this. He is really enjoying his calling and his very good at it.
I am plugging away at school. I am taking two classes this semester, Algebra and Medical Billing and Coding. They are both upper level courses and take a lot of time to study for. In church, I still teach the CTR 8 class. It is a very challenging class and I am getting Primary burnout. I have been in Primary (or Nursery) for 4 years now.
Alyssa is doing well in school. She is the Beehive secretary at church. They are going snow tubing tomorrow. That should be fun. I can’t believe she is almost 13. Yikes!
Jacob is still going to the tutor. His grades are slowly improving. He has gained some self confidence and that helps. We have the Cub Scout Blue and Gold Dinner tonight and he will get his Bear badge, so he is now a Webelo.
We are thankful that Brent’s tests came out fine. He is full of energy and I would hate to see that wane due to a serious illness. He continues to get straight A’s in school. His teacher told me that Brent is so helpful in class. There is a girl with severe autism in his class and she likes to pick Brent as her partner because Brent always smiles at her and is so kind. He is getting is Wolf Badge tonight and a golden arrow point.
We love you all! Remember to think spring! I am tired of winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment