Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Summer Singpost-Gina and Kirk

Life According to Tyler

Hi this Tyler filling in for my mom this month!
I played basketball for the St. Helens Trojans this year. There were two b teams that was the team I was on. We got to play half the games and they got to play half. Well it turned out if my team had played all the games we

would have gone to championships easily :( Oh well I got over it! The last two games were cancelled because of that stupid snow. I am also trying to get flying colors on the state writing test which i have already done with the other two tests!!


Well for Christmas Grandma and Grandpa were there, oh and we can't forget Uncle Nathan. I got the best gift this century getting an autographed Brandon Roy picture from Grandma and Grandpa. Shannon, Evan, and Lauren each got a Webkinz. Whitney got a lot of candy that she ate in a few days so then she went to desperate measures stealing all our candy by doing the trickiest things. Like pushing a stool against the counter than scooting a chair against the stool. She climbed up them like stairs to get my candy.

We had a ridiculous amount of snow. We got a couple feet of snow and had the most snow ever on Christmas day in
Oregon, the most it had snowed in 40 years. We also missed 4 days of school and got an extra long Christmas break:)


A couple of weeks ago we had a scare because the fire alarm went of in the middle of the night, which didn't wake anyone up besides Evan and my parents. Evan lost his first teeth, to some people that’s a miracle!:) I think I am going to call him tunnel teeth. Ev is also reading good now too. He can read the scriptures by himself now with just a little help with words here and there.

Shan is taking drawing classes and lovin school! Whitney likes to talk now and calls herself nonny, her fav phrase is and I quote "watch a show" as she points at the T.V. screen. She likes to watch "Baby Stein" as she calls it. Lauren is still in preschool and has turned into quite the sonic fan. She is obsessed with playing the Wii and has gotten quite good at it. She was happy that she got valentines this year for valentines day instead of watching us get them.


Not much other than that
has happened. Don't forget to check out the family blog www.bigolfamily.blogspot.com the user name is asumfamily@gmail.com and the pass word is stevensum. If you have any questions please email me @ Tygar44@gmail.com.

No comments: